We are seeking a motivated trucking supervisor to lead our team of drivers in Hanover, Minnesota and connect our capabilities with the needs of the US market.
We are seeking a dynamic individual with exceptional customer service skills who thrive working in a fast-paced environment and enjoys building relationships. You must be able to navigate carriers to arrange freight shipments, by leading the team of drivers, while providing the best-in-class delivery service.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls serving as primary contact for customers, receivers and drivers.
- Provide exceptional customer service to both our internal and external customers.
- Work directly with customers and carriers to arrange freight shipments by anticipating delivery requirements, destinations, rates and delivery times.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of freight availability, shipment date, and status.
- Utilize the available tools and resources to locate qualified carriers to cover freight for our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all drivers’ paperwork is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must submit all drivers logs for auditing
- Process of truck invoicing / load tickets
- Process paperwork for drivers payroll to ensure accurate processing of payroll checks
- Processing of all IFTA logs and reporting
- Build strong relationships and communication lines, to sell our services to new clients.
- Actively seek customer satisfaction when damages, shortages, and miss-shipments occur.
- Protect the company’s reputation by keeping rates and credit information confidential.
- Accomplish company goal of continued growth by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in 3PL transportation/logistics.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
What we offer
- A work environment that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit
- Full benefits package
- Opportunities for growth and much more!
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal
- Business Development Mentorship Program
- Salesforce Developer – 6-month Contract
- Director, Contracts, Compliance And Risk Management – Montreal Or Mississauga
- Logistics Coordinator (Intermodal) – Montreal
- Sr. Key Account Manager (Transport) – Mississauga Office
- Booking Specialist / Carrier Sales Specialist – Mississauga Office
- Senior Business Development Executive – Miami, USA
- Logistics Coordinator (Reefers) – Montreal or Mississauga
- Carrier Relations Specialist – Montreal
- Analyst, Risk Management – Montreal
- CSR – Transport – Montreal QC
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA