Fuze Logistics Services is a next-generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with offices across North America leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
Fuze Logistics Services is seeking a talented and motivated Talent Acquisition Partner to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will contribute to the growth and be responsible for managing the entire recruitment life cycle to support Talent operations. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a strategic partner with the business on a broad range of staffing needs.
What does this mean for you?
- You would be part of a highly engaged team operating in a fast-paced environment
- You would play a key role in the growth and expansion of our organization across Canada and the USA
- You would be given the opportunity to develop your professional skills in Talent Acquisition, employer branding, retention, and succession planning
Your Main Mission:
This Talented person will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, and recruiting talented professionals within our industry. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be involved in interesting projects such as employer branding, social media presence, networking events, and other out-of-the-box ideas to promote our brand and company culture and to attract like-minded professionals to a great organization that’s in full growth mode!
- Managing recruitment needs per division, building a recruiting strategy (posting, sourcing, headhunting, using social media), networking, and building a pipeline of talented industry professionals
- Be proactive in contacting potential candidates, ability to leverage different recruitment tools and engage with industry professionals easily and in a non-generic way, build professional relationships
- Able to shift style and approach depending upon audience; become industry savvy, understand how to sell the benefits of working for Fuze Logistics based on competitor’s offerings and marketing our company culture as well as growth potential
- Able to prioritize multiple and/or shifting priorities of business needs
- Regularly invest time into networking with our talent pipeline and fostering relationships with potential candidates for future needs
- Track applicant pool in an organized manner with the use of our ATS
Experience + Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or similar required
- Min. 2 years of prior experience in recruitment of mid to senior-level positions with the ability to comprehend and spot out top talented professionals
- Ability to have high-level conversations with mid to senior sales representatives and operational staff across North America
- Ability to build trusted relationships with passive candidates
- Ability to use selling and marketing methodologies to attract talent
- Proficient in LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media tools, meetups, networking events
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Healthcare Benefits Package and Wellness incentives
- A Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Learning and development opportunities and much more
If you are a dynamic person, driven go-getter who brings your A-game every day with strong interpersonal skills to interact with multiple parties, drive results and deliver, you are the person for this role!
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal Office
- Billing Specialist
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Mississauga Office
- Business Development Manager – Mississauga Office
- National Account Executive – Minnesota, USA
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Mississauga Office
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Montreal Office
- CSR – Transport – Montreal Office
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA