We have a team of highly qualified logistics gurus, a proven operating model, and impressive track record of growth. To build upon this, we are seeking a motivated, experienced and professional salesperson to lead our new division in Miami, Florida and connect our capabilities with the needs of the US market.
We are seeking a polished sales professional, with exceptional sales skills, who can drive growth and enjoys developing brand new clients. You must be able to navigate complex organizations to find decision-makers, connect, engage, build trust and relationships, and overcome adversity in order to demonstrate our capabilities and win work. This position offers relocation services and support.
- Maintain and develop new business opportunities, through existing and prospective client base
- Prospect and identify new market trends, generate and follow-up on sales leads in a timely manner, costing/rating and closing leads.
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings, helping match carrier preferred lanes with freight, and work with carriers as determined by the company.
- Meet goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis related to sales activity and new revenue generation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of successful B2B sales experience, and a proven track record in 3PL transportation/logistics.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Why join Fuze?
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Unlimited commissions
- Full benefits package, as well as incentives and perks
- Opportunities for growth and much more
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal
- Business Development Mentorship Program
- Salesforce Developer – 6-month Contract
- Director, Contracts, Compliance And Risk Management – Montreal Or Mississauga
- Logistics Coordinator (Intermodal) – Montreal
- Sr. Key Account Manager (Transport) – Mississauga Office
- Trucking Supervisor – Hanover, MN USA
- Booking Specialist / Carrier Sales Specialist – Mississauga Office
- Logistics Coordinator (Reefers) – Montreal or Mississauga
- Carrier Relations Specialist – Montreal
- Analyst, Risk Management – Montreal
- CSR – Transport – Montreal QC
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA