Fuze Logistics Services USA is a next-generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with offices across North America leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate freight transport globally.
We have a team of highly qualified logistics gurus, a proven operating model, and an impressive track record of growth. To build upon this, we are seeking a motivated and dynamic salesperson to join our division in Hanover, Minnesota, and connect our capabilities with the needs of the US market.
We are seeking a polished sales professional, with exceptional sales skills, who can drive growth and enjoys developing brand new clients. You must be able to navigate complex organizations to find decision-makers, connect, engage, build trust and relationships, and overcome adversity in order to demonstrate our capabilities and win work.
- Maintain and develop new business opportunities, through existing and prospective client base.
- Prospect and identify new market trends, generate and follow up on sales leads in a timely manner, costing/rating and closing leads.
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings, helping match carrier preferred lanes with freight, and working with carriers as determined by the company.
- Meet goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis related to sales activity and new revenue generation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of successful B2B sales experience, and a proven track record in 3PL transportation/logistics.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Why join Fuze?
- Unlimited commissions.
- Full benefits package, as well as incentives and perks.
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal Office
- Billing Specialist
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Mississauga Office
- Business Development Manager – Mississauga Office
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Mississauga Office
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Montreal
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Montreal Office
- CSR – Transport – Montreal Office
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA