Fuze Logistics Services is a next-generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We are seeking a National Account Executive to join our Mexico division! This is a remote role, that can be conducted anywhere in either the US or Canada.
- Develop new business opportunities, through the current book of business or cold all into new prospect accounts.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads in a timely manner.
- Act as an intermediary between customers and CSRs to ensure pricing is accurate and profitable.
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings, helping match carrier preferred lanes with freight, and work with carriers as determined by the company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of 3PL sales experience, with a BOB comprised of at least 50% business in Mexico.
- Proven track record in sales in 3PL transportation/logistics.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Why join Fuze?
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded.
- We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
- We ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience.
- Our flat corporate structure that translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
- You have the opportunity to develop your own potential.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences!
Other available positions
- Intermodal Account Manager – Montreal Office
- National Account Executive – Burnaby, BC Office
- Booking / Carrier Sales Specialist – Montreal Office
- Account Manager – Burnaby BC, Office
- Carrier Sales Specialist – Burnaby BC, Office
- Account Manager – Montreal or Mississauga Office
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA