Fuze Logistics Services is a next-generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We are seeking a National Account Executive to join our team at our Burnaby, BC office!
The ideal candidate will have a solid sales experience in a 3PL environment and will be a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Develop new business opportunities, through the current book of business or cold all into new prospect accounts.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads in a timely manner.
- Act as an intermediary between customers and CSRs to ensure pricing is accurate and profitable.
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings, helping match carrier preferred lanes with freight, and work with carriers as determined by the company.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of 3PL sales experience, with a book of business.
- Proven track record in sales in 3PL transportation/logistics.
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Why join Fuze?
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded.
- We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
- We ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience, in a motivating work environment.
- Our flat corporate structure translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
- You have the opportunity to develop your own potential.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences!
Other available positions
- Intermodal Account Manager – Montreal Office
- National Account Executive – Mexico Divison (Remote Role)
- Booking / Carrier Sales Specialist – Montreal Office
- Account Manager – Burnaby BC, Office
- Carrier Sales Specialist – Burnaby BC, Office
- Paralegal – Corporate Commercial Law (Montreal Office)
- Account Manager – Montreal or Mississauga Office
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Mississauga Office
- Business Development Manager – Mississauga Office
- National Account Executive – Minnesota, USA
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Mississauga Office
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Montreal
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA