- CDL driver license, Clean driving record, 0 traffic violations
- Perform pick-ups load deliveries, securing loads (straps and chains) may be required to tarp loads, as per instructions provided by dispatch and/or shipper
- Delivering various materials with a flatbed trailer or van
- Provides exceptional customer service
- Must perform all required inspection and must follow all Safety rules and hours of service as per required state, and federal laws and regulations, including but not limited all safety regulations issued by the FMSCA
- Excellent communication skills with both the dispatch and customers
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must posses a positive and professional attitude.
- Maintain on-going communication with dispatcher.
- Good learning, superior organizational and time management skills.
- Energetic, dynamic, hard-working, great attitude, sense of urgency.
- Reliable, resilient, dedicated
- Professional, courteous and cooperative.
- Valid Class A CDL.
- One-year experience.
- Has a stable, verifiable work history.
- Has attained the minimum age of 24 years.
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the last five years.
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description.
What we Offer:
- Full-time employment.
- Health Insurance Benefits.
- Drivers are home every weekend or every second weekend, based on the miles they would prefer to do.
- Paid Holidays and paid vacation.
- Competitive salary.
- 28% on delivered loads (minus fuel surcharge) – representing up to 0.71c/mile.
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal
- Business Development Mentorship Program
- Salesforce Developer – 6-month Contract
- Director, Contracts, Compliance And Risk Management – Montreal Or Mississauga
- Logistics Coordinator (Intermodal) – Montreal
- Sr. Key Account Manager (Transport) – Mississauga Office
- Trucking Supervisor – Hanover, MN USA
- Booking Specialist / Carrier Sales Specialist – Mississauga Office
- Senior Business Development Executive – Miami, USA
- Logistics Coordinator (Reefers) – Montreal or Mississauga
- Carrier Relations Specialist – Montreal
- Analyst, Risk Management – Montreal
- CSR – Transport – Montreal QC
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA