Are you a driven, motivated, and conscientious team player, capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
Are you already working in the logistics industry, possibly very new to sales, or have experience in operations, and are ready to take the next step in your career? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
This role offers mentorship and coaching to bring you to the next level in your business development career in a 3PL environment! You will develop new business opportunities through personal contacts or cold calls to prospect new accounts.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads in a timely manner
- Act as an intermediary between customers and CSRs to ensure accurate and profitable pricing
- Assist with carrier portfolio, including developing strong relationships and operational understandings
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year of 3PL or asset-based sales experience
- And/or 2 years in an operational role, in the industry
- Highly motivated self-starter, tactfully relentless and disciplined, as well as a Team Player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills.
Why join Fuze?
- We offer a comprehensive salary, uncapped commissions, and benefits package
- We provide you with the opportunity to develop your own potential.
- An entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged, and success is rewarded.
- We operate with the philosophy that the company is successful when its employees are successful.
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal Office
- Billing Specialist
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Mississauga Office
- National Account Executive – Minnesota, USA
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Mississauga Office
- Talent Acquisition Partner – Montreal
- Intermodal Logistics Coordinator – Montreal Office
- CSR – Transport – Montreal Office
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA