Booking Specialist / Carrier Sales Specialist – Mississauga Office
Fuze Logistics Services is a next-generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We are currently looking for Booking Specialists / Carrier Sales Specialists to join our team in Mississauga!
Must haves for this position:
- Experience in booking brokerage for 2+ years.
- Cross border and domestic Canadian experience a must.
- Domestic US experience is considered a huge asset. Intermodal experience would be considered an asset.
- Build strong relationships with carriers, provide exceptional service, and coordinate customer shipments.
- Able to communicate with customers effectively when needed/Personable demeanour.
- Thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
What we offer:
- Location of work: Mississauga.
- Competitive salary.
- Complete Healthcare Benefits Package.
- Dynamic Environment.
- Career Growth!
Why join Fuze?
- We ensure a balanced life and fulfilling work experience, in a motivating work environment.
- Our flat corporate structure that translates into relationships of trust, and effective communications between team members and clients.
- We are committed to creating opportunities for all our employees so that they may develop, progress, and contribute to the business regardless of differences!
Other available positions
- Account Manager – Montreal
- Business Development Mentorship Program
- Salesforce Developer – 6-month Contract
- Director, Contracts, Compliance And Risk Management – Montreal Or Mississauga
- Logistics Coordinator (Intermodal) – Montreal
- Sr. Key Account Manager (Transport) – Mississauga Office
- Trucking Supervisor – Hanover, MN USA
- Senior Business Development Executive – Miami, USA
- Logistics Coordinator (Reefers) – Montreal or Mississauga
- Carrier Relations Specialist – Montreal
- Analyst, Risk Management – Montreal
- CSR – Transport – Montreal QC
- National Account Executive / Sales Representative
- Owner Operators – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA
- Class A CDL Drivers – Dry Van or Flatbed – USA